Happy Friday! Only a few more hours to go until the weekend begins and I hope that’s reason enough to make you smile. Anyone have plans for it yet?
As for me, I’ll be “leveling up” this weekend. B and I will be going out to dinner tonight, which is our first real date since our cheap date night last year. We actually share a birthday month so I’m hoping I can talk him into Round 2 at Benihana, which offers a free $30 gift certificate when your birthday rolls around. We also have a house-warming soiree to go to and we should probably bring something nice for the hosts. Any ideas?
I did a lot of blog reading this week and these were my favorite personal finance finds from around the web. Hope you enjoy!
- #BrokeMillennial made a list of free birthday offers you can redeem just for being born
- Mr. Money Mustache, who retired by the age of 30, shared what he would do if tomorrow he woke up broke
- Tackling Our Debt gave advice on how to get more done in 24 hours
- Michelle at Making Sense of Cents paid off her student loan debt early!
- Dividend Mantra, my favorite DI blogger, pointed out companies with recent dividend increases